E-commerce giant Amazon is going to launch its 36-hour sale today which will end on July 17. The sale will get customers the best deals, product launches and video releases according to Amazon website. The Amazon Prime deal is, however, for Prime members only. The sale starts from 12 Noon on July 16. Prime members can shop for their favourite products till 12 AM midnight on July 17.
This is the second edition of Amazon Prime Day in India. For HDFC Bank customers, Amazon Prime Day deal will be available with 10% discount on credit, debit cards and EMIs. The Amazon Pay users can also receive 10% cashback into their account.
Amazon’s Prime Day offering up to 40% off on mobiles and accessories during its 36-hour sale. Starting at noon tomorrow, Prime Day will offer exclusive new product launches from top brands including OnePlus, HP, Acer, and more.
In addition to Redmi Y2 sale starting at 1 pm tomorrow, Prime members can also participate in a quiz to stand a chance to win OnePlus 6. Other deals include cost-effective exchange offers on Samsung Galaxy Note8, Moto G6 and up to Rs. 3000 off on Honor 7X.
Prime day sale is Exclusively for Amazon Prime Members only. You can subscribe Amazon Prime Membership 1 Month for Rs. 129 and 1 Year for Rs.999
Extra Discount Offer:
- 10% Discount on making payment using HDFC Credit / Debit Card/ EMI
- 10% Cashback as Amazon Pay Balance on adding amount in your Amazon Pay Balance Wallet
How to get Amazon Prime Exclusive Day Deals:
- Click Here to visit the deal page
- Add / Combine the product in Cart
- Click “Place Order” button
- Login your account if already registered else get registered
- Enter your Shipping & Billing Address
- Rest Follow the instructions & make the balance payment