Global Internet service giant Transsion Holdings has now launched its premium online smartphone brand – Infinix – in India. To flag it off, the Infinix Hot 4 Pro smartphone has been launched in the country priced at Rs. 7,499, and will be made available on Flipkart exclusively.
The Infinix Hot 4 Pro will be available from 11:59 PM IST on Thursday, August 3. Flipkart is offering a host of launch offers including a free two-month subscription for Hotstar Premium, and Idea Cellular is offering buyers 84GB of data for 84 days at Rs. 443. There is also an exchange offer listed of Rs. 7,000 for the Infinix Hot 4 Pro. There is an extra 15 percent off on Flipkart Fashion and Lifestyle category on August 5-6.
The Hong Kong-based mobile manufacturer claims it has launched a service network of over 850 plus touch points across the country. It comes with a free one-time screen replacement within the first 100 days of purchase as well, apart from the one-year manufacturer warranty.
- 3 GB RAM | 16 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 128 GB
- 5.5 inch HD Display
- 13MP Rear Camera | 5MP Front Camera
- 4000 mAh Battery
- Mediatek MT6737 Quad Core 1.3Ghz Processor
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Dual SIM with Dedicated Memory Card Slot
- 1 Year on Handset, 6 Months on Accessories
How to buy Infinix Hot 4 Pro (16 GB ROM, 3 GB RAM) for Rs.7499:
- Click Here visit the Offer Page
- Add the Product in Cart
- Click Proceed to check out
- Login your account if already member else create a new account
- Update & Enter Shipping Address
- Choose Payment method & make the payment
- Free Shipping on order above Rs.500 else Rs.40